I believe that creating a safe and non-judgmental space is key to promoting change. I view therapy as a collaborative process and strive to help clients heal and grow in their lives and relationships. I have experience providing individual, couples, and family counseling services to adolescents and adults. My goal is to help clients develop healthy coping skills and to work together to make positive changes in clients’ thoughts and behaviors. My approach to therapy draws on cognitive behavioral therapy and person-centered techniques to help tailor therapy to fit the needs of her clients.
- School-related Issues
- Social Coaching
- Life Transitions
- LGBTQIA+ Related Issues
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Educational Studies- Arcadia University
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling- Montclair State University
- National Certified Counselor, National Board for Certified Counselors
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development
If you are looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you are just ready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Contact us today to book your appointment.
and purpose in your life