I am a Licensed Associate Counselor, Licensed School Counselor and National Certified Counselor. I believe that every individual deserves to have a space where they feel supported, understood and safe.
My goal is to provide a nurturing environment where my clients can self reflect, address underlying issues that may be negatively impacting their lives and improve their overall wellbeing. I have a wide variety of experiences working with children, adolescents, teens and young adults both in both therapeutic and academic settings. Each client is unique therefore I come from an eclectic approach based on their individual needs to ensure that I am providing optimal care.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- School related challenges
- Social emotional issues
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology- Ramapo College
- Masters In Education specializing in Mental Health Counseling and School Counseling- William Paterson University
- National Certified Counselor
- Licensed Associate Counselor
- School Counselor
- Students with Special Needs Specialist
- Anti-Bullying Specialist
and purpose in your life